Honda Power In Your Hands

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

In the meantime..

Well I'm waiting on my parts to get here still..this wait is killing me. I just want to get this project done with already!! I need to get my VTEC wired up so I need to get the diagrams and hook in the ECU. I've heard so far from people that it isnt that hard i just need to make sure i do everything right.



when installing a b16a you can use either a PR3 ECU or a PW0, most people ive found prefer the PR3.







The engine so far..i removed the a/c compressor and the power steering pump. I got a new gasket for my polished header and installed it all before coming back up. I got some engine degreaser and when i go home itll get another coat and hopefully I'll install the half shaft, motor mounts and new shift linkage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home