Honda Power In Your Hands

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another weekend down the drain..

Well this weekend i discovered that my plugs on my harness are waaay different than the motor so it looks like I have to order one from www.rywire.com. On a lighter note I found out that my motor is a '92 Integra XSi B16a..which means now i have 170hp, a better transmission, and more torque. SCORE!!

Here's some pics of the plugs..
Grey=obd1
Whitish=obd0



VTEC sensors



Distributor connections didn't match up



These lines got cut somehow and im pretty sure it should just be connected so i will buy a new one soon..



The power steering pump on this motor has a drive in it so you need to remove the cap and take out the top gear. Then put some grease in there and seal the vacuum lines. If you dont then it will seize up later down the road and cause some problems.



These injector plugs dont meet up either

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home